Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Monster in the Middle

That's the name the opposing team has given him anyway...The Monster in the Middle. He is a lean, mean, fighting machine...okay, maybe not lean...but definitely mean! Most of the teams he has faced, he is usually the biggest kid out there. There was a team with a few "Caleb's" on their team, which was quite obvious they went out and recruited. But he was still double-teamed the whole game...and Caleb still produced.
Most of the teams get very frustrated with Caleb, because they can't get past him on offense, and he blows through people on defense. They don't know what to do with him, and they can't stop him. He's had 3 QB sacks, 2 fumble recovery's, caused 3 fumbles, and several touch down assists...and there has only been 3 games so far this season. He even got to run the ball 4 times last game, for 25 yards. He absolutely loved that. Caleb's not my fastest child, but he has great hands, he has good movement, and he's just BIG. Kids are hanging on to him and he's still running. He is really loving the game of Football...I always knew it was his passion!
I unfotunately don't have pictures because I'm usually off with Madelyn at her events while Joseph takes Caleb to his. The one time I brought my camera, my batteries died...I was so upset. Hopefully I'll get some pics before the season is over. And hopefully he continues to CRUSH his opposing teams :)

No comments: