Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 69th Birthday PopPop May 17, 2008

Lots of birthday's in May. It's PopPop's turn for a party. It wasn't much, but hopefully meant something to him. Hollin and Scott were in Strawberry, so Ryan and Lisa came over for a BBQ with PopPop and Grandma. We just hung out and visited and let the kids play. Not much different than most family get-togethers...just hanging out and having a good time.


My Dad is such a great man, father, and grandfather. He is always babysitting someone's kids, watching someone's sporting events or school production, or just spending time with family. He is absolutely wonderful with the children...he is a big kid himself still, at 69 years of age. He can still get down and wrestle with the kids. It's so fun to watch him with them. And he is always willing to help and be there for you!

He has done so much me, and continues to do for me over the years, and I am forever grateful for everything he has done. I really enjoy our conversations we have, whether it be sports, scriptures, grandchildren, or just shootin' the breeze...it's something I'll always treasure.

Happy Birthday PopPop. We love you!

No comments: